Friday, October 23, 2009

The Empire Strikes out!

Well if singing the Darths & Droids pledge wasn't bad enough for the Universe. Some Wise Cheddar master decided that being an order of multi-cultural space monks, that the Pledge of Allegiance needs to be translated into local dialects.
So, as with the previous warning, the enclosed audio may cause cerebral hemorrhage. Not only is my singing voice non-existent, but I am singing in a language I barely speak (I have been in Sweden for 3 years, but have only 6 months of language lessons)
So here we go, the first (second if you count the original artist's Hebrew version) translation of Darths & Droids in Swedish, and performed by The Swedish Chef.


1 comment:

  1. The Hebrew version wasn't the original artist. It was done by me :)

    ReplyDelete