Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cheddar leap

Take a photo of yourself, wearing your Cheddar Monk robes, in mid-air (3 points)
(you may click on the photos to see full sized)











The life of a padawan is a long and difficult one, even for such a simple task as jumping.

My first attempt barely got me off the ground. Attempts two, and three show improvement.





After an evening of meditations and practice, I achieved maximum altitude.

How ever not being satisfied, with this accomplishment, I went for
a super jump. I think that the concentration of midichloriens was too much for this old body, and my legs exploded.



I will be spending a few days in the re-generation tank to grow back my legs before attempting the levitation ball. I guess that in the tank I can practice summon fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment